Monday, July 30, 2007

Welcome to our new Blog!

So here we are ladies. It's official, due to lack of participation in naming, I went ahead and chose "The Eat-My-Dust Bunnies" for our name. Today is the first day of training for the Boise half marathon, us Denver marathoners still have another week of pre-training to do. If you want to see the pre-training schedule again, click here.

On the charity front, Monica may be joining us to train/run and she will be doing it for the charitable orginazation she started. I've asked her to give us the info on that, because she'd like us all to consider raising money for it too. Look for info to come soon.

On posting...
I will put up progress posts, and you guys can all put your progress in the comments of the post. I think it would be cool to have them all in one post, and using the comments will help us do that. But you all are welcome to create other posts as well. Other things to post on: tips for training/getting through the marathon; inspirational tidbits, quotes, stories; etc.. I encourage you all to post, because this is the main way we will encourage each other through this.


For those of you who don't know already, if you are interested in what got me/us started, here is my original email requesting fellow trainers.

No comments: